Bitumen Bond is an adhesive of semi-liquid consistency, creamy in appearance and is ready to use just as it comes in the container. It is recommended for sticking roofing felts on metal, timber, tiles, asbestos and concrete masonry surfaces. It is ideally suited for sticking waterproofing felts to roofs of buses, railway carriages etc.
Bitumen Bond is a rubber based Bituminous Adhesive of brushable consistency.
Can use in all weather condition
Repairs on roads, motor ways, bridges, pavements
Easy and environmentally friendly repairs
Bitumen Bond is recommended for the fixing of expanded/extruded Polystyrene, insulex soft boards and fibre glass insulation slabs for all type of structures where bituminous adhesive is acceptable.
- It may be used to stick insulation sheets on to concrete, timber, metal or other insulation sheets.
- It is particularly suitable for use in cold storage to ensure good adhesion to walls and ceilings and may also be used for sticking thermocole for insulation of refrigeration pipe work site.
|Viscosity in Sec. (10 mm Cups)
|Drying Time (Hours)
|Dry Film Thickness
Health & Safety
• Bitumen Bond is a non toxic rubber based bituminous adhesive.
• Not harmful if inhaled.
• Use goggles and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with warm soap water after application
• Available in 20 Ltr (Tin) & 200 Ltr (Drum)
Send your Enquiry on: email@example.com